About this Event
Fall 2021 MBTA Semester T-Pass Program – Save 11%!
Attached please find the Fall 2021 MBTA Semester T-Pass form. The MBTA Pass Program can help MassArt students easily access the transit system with discounted, semester-long passes.
To purchase MBTA passes for the semester, return the completed form by mail with a money order payment or pay by credit card online.
Note: credit card payments include an additional transaction fee.
The Fall MBTA Semester T-Pass form is due by Monday, August 9, 2021.
The attached form can also be downloaded from the Student Life-Commuter Programs web page: https://massart.edu/commuter-programs
● Fall Semester Passes are valid from September 1 through December 31, 2021
● You can only purchase the pass through MassArt by mail or credit card
● The semester pass purchase by mail will save you 11% off the standard monthly pass price ● The Zone 1A and Link passes are the same price. Difference: a) Link pass is replaceable if lost or damaged. b) Zone 1A passes are not replaceable
● One semester pass purchase per student
● Deadline-Semester T passes must be purchased by Monday, August 9, 2021. PAYMENT (Please print your name, student ID #, and sign your money order.)
● Credit Card (online payment)
● Money Order
● Postal Money Order Personal checks will not be accepted. Mail the form and payment to:
Attn: Lesley Shahbazian,
Student Development MassArt
621 Huntington Avenue Boston, MA 02115
You will receive a payment confirmation by email within 5 business days. If you have mailed your payment and don't hear from us, send an email to: Student Development: firstname.lastname@example.org
PASS PICK UP Passes will be available for pick up in the Student Development Office, Kennedy Building, 2nd Floor, room 230. Email notice will be sent from Student Development when your pass is ready to pick up.
Best, Lesley Shahbazian,
Executive Assistant - Student Development
621 Huntington Ave Boston, MA 02115 617-879-7700