About this Event
MassArt is hosting a COVID/Flu Vaccination Clinic on Thursday January 26th, 2023. The clinic will be operated by VaxinateRx, and appointments are required.
The newly approved bivalent COVID-19 Booster will be available at this clinic. All COVID-19 boosters available at this clinic are subject to eligibility under the CDC Guidelines.
- Clinic Date: THURSDAY, JANUARY 26th, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM until 1:00 PM
- Location: KENNEDY 280
- Open to MassArt students, faculty and staff, and the COF community
We will be offering the age/series-appropriate Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines and bivalent boosters:
- Pfizer vaccines available for ages 3+
- Moderna vaccines available for ages 18+
The following will be available based on the most recent FDA/CDC emergency use authorizations:
- Primary vaccine series for anyone ages 3+
- 1st boosters at least 5 months after finishing primary vaccine series for ages 5+
- Booster of Pfizer Bivalent COVID vaccine for anyone ages 12+ who has completed a primary vaccine series of any authorized or approved COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 months after last dose or last booster dose
- Booster of Moderna Bivalent COVID vaccine for anyone 18+ who has completed a primary series of any authorized or approved COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 months after last dose or last booster dose
Flu shots will be available for ages 3 and up
- Insurance is required for flu vaccines
Please bring your insurance cards (medical and prescription) and COVID-19 vaccination cards to the clinic:
- COVID vaccines & BOOSTERS are free for all regardless of insurance coverage
- Insurance is required for flu shots
- The clinic will bill insurance, but there is no cost at the time of service
- For those covered by Medicare please bring your Medicare card in addition to any other insurance cards
Appointments are Required
Please use the link below to schedule: select Pfizer or Moderna (the appropriate primary or booster dose will be given):
- Walk-ins may not be accommodated depending on demand.
- If you did not receive your original vaccines in Massachusetts, you will need to bring proof of vaccines to be eligible for a booster.
- There will be pre-printed consent forms at the clinic based on pre-registrations. Anyone under the age of 18 must have a consent form be signed by a parent or guardian in order to receive a vaccine.
For COVID-19-specific related questions, please reach out to email@example.com.