MassArt Board of Trustees Meeting
In accordance with the Open Meeting Law (MG.L. Chapter 30A, Section 18-25), the following meeting is posted:
There will be a meeting of the Massachusetts College of Art and Design Board of Trustees on Tuesday, Febuary 13, 2018 from 4:15-6:15pm in the Huntington Studio on the 3rd floor of the Design and Media Center at 621 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115.
Below is the anticipated agenda, subject to change:
1. Call to Order
2. Adoption of the Agenda
3. Consideration of the Minutes of Prior Meeting:
- a. November 28, 2017
- b. December 15, 2017 Retreat
4. Report of the President
5. Report of the Chair
6. Report of the Standing Committees
- a. Academic and Student Affairs Committee
- i. VOTE 18-09: To approve two additional sabbatical leaves:
- 1. J. Kubasiewics, Fall 2018
- 2. Matthew Monteith, Full Year 2018-2019
- ii. Enrollment Update
- b. Executive Committee
- i. VOTE 18-10: To approve Capital Project Request #1: Tower Building Renovation; and Capital Project Request #2: Cross Campus ADA Link.
- ii. VOTE 18-11: To approve an update of Community Standards to reflect the new policy regarding a smoke-free campus.
- iii. Campus Safety Update
- iv. Vital Signs Update
- c. Administration and Finance Committee
- i. VOTE 18-12: To accept the FY2018 fiscal operations report through 12/31/2017.
- ii. VOTE 18-13: To approve the proposed FY2019 tuition and fee charges for Graduate Education that includes reassigning per credit cost from “tuition” to “tuition and fees”, increasing the continuation fee for the M.Arch thesis, and introducing an option for fees for non-credit workshops.
- iii. VOTE 18-14: To approve the proposed FY2019 tuition and fee charges for PCE, effective summer 2018.
- iv. VOTE 18-15: To accept the FY2017 audit on (A-133) federal programs.
- d. Development Committee
7. Other Business
Tuesday, February 13 at 4:15pm
DMC, Huntington Studio